Inside Sales Service Representative, f/t, Grasshopper Solar, Mississauga, GTA, Ontario
Date posted to RCEN & GoodWork:
Nov 25 2016
Job Title: Inside Sales Service Representative
Organization: Grasshopper Solar Corporation
Location: Mississauga, GTA, Ontario
This position will ensure positive and professional interaction with all customers and new prospects to secure and develop sales. With the solar industry booming, you would be a brand ambassador in educating Ontarians on renewable energy!
- Integral part of a high-performing team. Ensure all qualified leads and information is successfully transferred to field sales consultants.
- Respond to and follow up on warm leads
- Listen to prospect needs and wants
- Qualify prospect’s ability to select a solar system
- Educate homeowners on the different solar programs
- Overcome common objections
- Maintain database of all leads and opportunities
- Exceptional communication, organization, telephone and follow-up skills
- A minimum of 2 years of inside sales or customer service experience
- Experience with CRM tracking system and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to understand and explain a financial product
- Demonstrated interest in renewable energy
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to learn quickly and work effectively in an evolving and fast-paced work environment.
Compensation: Base Salary + Commission
Grasshopper Solar is an employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws. Accommodations are available on request for people with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply, please e-mail your resume and a brief covering letter to:
subject: Inside Sales Service Representative
When applying, please indicate that you saw this posting at RCEN.ca.
*Note: e-mail addresses above (if any) have been masked to reduce spam.
To form the correct address, rejoin the two portions, separated with @.
Jobs  |  Add a Job  |  About / Help
The Environmental Jobs board is provided by the Canadian Environmental Network in partnership with GoodWork Canada.
To receive environmental jobs by e-mail, subscribe to GoodWork.
Find GoodWork on: